Thursday, April 8, 2010

We are home from our long weekend at Whistler that turned into a week at Whistler. The kids and I and Charline decided to stay on after the crowds left on Monday. It was such a lovely way to spend our holiday and I'm so excited that Clara can officially ski down a mountain! It was so cool to ski with her, just the 2 of us, playing eye spy on the chairlift, practicing our pizza pies down the hill, racing down the last slope to the lift line, stopping for a quick hot cocoa and some fries...

Sam still prefers tubing and puzzles and blue Gatorade over skiing but we have big plans for him.

A few pictures from our time:





Will finds an egg...with a chocolate inside!





Clara got a camera for her birthday. She wants to start a blog too. I think it might be really funny. Stay tuned...





Now that I'm home, I need to come down from my chocolate high. This week, I vow to drink water in the day and not coke zero and beer, and eat more vegetables.

1 comment:

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Okay that chocolate finding bed-head is epic! SO cute.

The thought of my daughter with a blog terrifies me. :)

Jealous you've got a skier - I can't even ski.

Love your glimpses as always...