Wednesday, April 7, 2010

STILL HERE



Happy Easter everyone!

I know Easter was 3 days ago, but we have been at Whistler and I have only recently figured out how to go online using my i phone. Who knew? However, uploading pictures using your phone is really, truly slow, so I will make up for my lack of posting once I get home.

It has been a lovely and cozy Easter break. More sunshine is always welcome, but we have skied, skated, tubed, swum (?), climbed, hiked, played and eaten lots and lots of chocolate. We have also spent lots of time in our jammies and in the giant jet bath, and I have had to answer many, many questions about Jesus and death and resurrection, etc. Sam mostly wants to know if Jesus is bigger than a giant and if He is the strongest and fastest in the world? And then of course, there is the question, who made God? and my personal favourite of the day...what is better, Jesus or a trophy?

1 comment:

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Yay! So glad you are having fun!