Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CLARA'S DAY

Clara turned seven on April 1st (seven came so fast, and seven sounds so much older than six).

If you recall, birthdays are "yes" days. So here are some of the things I said yes to, on Clara's day:

Yes, to not going to school
Yes, to Sam still having to go school
Yes, to waffles with chocolate chips, syrup and icing sugar for breakfast
Yes, to a girl date with me and Hannah (her cousin and BFF)
Yes, to buying a toy (a tiny puppy that wags it's tail when touched and has a tiny bottle that we have lost already)
Yes, to hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles
Yes, to getting our nails painted at the Nail Bar
Yes, to MacDonalds for lunch

And then we packed up the car for our week at Whistler, but there will be more Birthday celebrating on the 24th with her friends.





I love you my sweet girl...my beautiful daughter! May all your birthday wishes come true!

4 comments:

~beautyandjoy~ said...

I love the idea of Yes Days and I am thinking about whether or not that would be parental suicide to do for my boy turning seven next week. Do you ever get in a bind with something they ask for? Do you put any parameters on it? It is such a fantastic idea!

Janine said...

Fabulous!!!! In love with these!! :-D

Lisa said...

Wow I can't believe she is 7 already!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Clara! Love you lots xox

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Loved your comment back :) - what I was worried about was expense! Have they never asked for something huge?? My son would ask for a camera, puppy, bunny rabbit and fresh crab dinner. In that order. :)