Monday, April 19, 2010

BESTIES

Sunday brought sun and a visit with the Georges at the park.

The Georges are one of our besties (this is my new favourite word). Jake and Sean are besties, and have been for over 20 years, and Candiss and I are besties and have been since I started dating Jake 18 years ago, and now our kids are besties too! It is the best.

The Georges have lots of kids...4 of them.



CaCa (Claudia) is the oldest. She was the very first baby born of all our friends. I even was there in the delivery room! And since I did not have any babies of my own yet, I got to do lots of Aunt Bee stuff with her...just me and her...reading books, playing dolls, going to parks. I love her.



Will's favourite girl (Sara) stopped by the park too.







There's Uncle Sean and Will with a chocolate cupcake face.



Sam tells me that he is going to marry Truman (his bestie). It was a toss up between Truman and Clara for a while, but Clara explained that it would definitely be against the law to marry his sister.



Truman has introduced fashion and worker stuff to Sam. Every visit, he has some sort of worker type gloves on with his very fashionable outfit, as well as a tool belt and big worker plans, like making big piles of stuff and moving wood. Here is Sam showing Truman just how strong he is:





And I love this one...this is exactly how Jake walks too! With his hands clasped behind his back.

4 comments:

Piper said...

LOVE the pictures!! Looks like a fun afternoon...

Baker Hill Homes said...

What fun!!! Great pics, Becky.

Y Tú Pilin said...

Con Dos Niños Encuerados Si Se Encueran Los Dos Niños Café y El Verde

Y Tú Pilin said...

Y Tu Pilin Donde esta