Thursday, June 3, 2010

HAPPINESS IS...

For me, happiness is shopping at Anthropologie with no children, sipping a coffee and not having to rush anywhere.

For Jake, happiness is a trip to the Apple store while wife is at Anthropologie not rushing, and discouvering that a new shipment of iPads has just arrived!

Below: Jake playing with his new iPad while lunching on shrimp and beer. We are both very happy.



But now, we are home. Back to the realty of laundry, pee on the toilet seat (not mine), a stinky minivan and an early wake up.

But I do get to be back with my kids. I have missed them terribly! It is strange how different they appear to be for those first minutes after after being apart for a few days. They look older and sound different and I couldn't stop staring at them...and hugging them. I love them so much!

Thank you YaYa, Grandma and Auntie and Uncle for taking such good care of them!



No comments: