Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#5, #10, #23

Jake and I went away this past weekend to visit our good friends (and their 4 boys) in Halfmoon Bay, California.  We even left our kids at home!  

Some of my highlights, besides being alone with my husband for 3 nights:
  • Watching a movie on the airplane
  • Being dropped of at Stanford Mall...just me and the mall and my baguette in the courtyard
  • In & Out burger
  • A visit to my favourite store
  • Buying Clara an outfit at Crewcuts
  • Reading magazines and writing in my journal on the beach
  • Walking to the beach, running along the beach, playing on the beach and drinking at the beach





  • 3 amazing dinners that lasted more than 10 minutes
  • Laying in bed uninterrupted until 9:00am
  • Buying 2 bras that do amazing things to my breasts
  • An unexpected night at the Ritz
Thank you Josh and Gretch for everything.  We had such an amazing time.  I miss you guys!  See you in Palm Springs?

Jake...I'm already looking forward to our next weekend away.  I love being your wife.  I love you!

(more pictures tomorrow)

No comments: