Monday, October 19, 2009

#20

20. Take Sheye Rosemeyer's Eye Candy Photography Workshop (from my list of 35 things to do before I turn 36)

A couple of weeks ago I started Sheye's Evolve workshop.  This means that in the evenings (when I would normally post on my blog), I have been reading my camera manual, learning to shoot manual all over again, conquering sun flare, figuring out colour balance, completing my mini tasks and weekly assignments, and this week...trying to understand what the heck is going on in photoshop.  

It has been awesome!  I even did my first official family photo shoot this past weekend (thanks Rhonda).

Week 1: a photo of something you would take with you if you could not come back to your house (pets and people excluded).  My journals... 

Week 2:  I randomly drew the words PINK, PAPER & WATER...

And why you should not bring your kids to photo shoots.  This was Will in the background. Very distracting I must say...


1 comment:

Lori said...

i can not imagine your images being any better than they are already, so i am excited to see the changes!
Love the ones on this post.