Monday, November 15, 2010

WEEKEND PLANS

We feel very fortunate to have been offered a place to stay at Whistler this past long weekend. It was a much needed family time, after we ditched the kids for 5 days when Jake and I went to Hawaii. Daddy has also been doing a lot of travel for work (very sad for us) and I have been on the computer more than ever, editing sessions.

These are some of the things we accomplished:
  • spiderman puzzle
  • scrabble junior
  • UNO
  • paper dolls
  • colouring
  • eating 5 bags of chips
  • 4 trips to the coffee store (for peppermint mochas and egg nog lattes)
  • 2 trips to the playground
  • a matinee with the big kids
  • reconnecting with friends (who I don't see nearly enough)
  • 1 village stroll
  • catching a few snowflakes on our tongues before it turned to rain
  • hours spent in the hot tub
  • hours spent in the sauna (Will and I thought it was too hot)
  • kicking back and being all together for 72 hours


















3 comments:

Lisa Janzen said...

lisaThat sounds AMAZiNG!!!

Bella Johnson said...

I think this is such a cute blog. Yea I guess I did sorta do some stalking to find this. Well - just hit your comment on my blog (which is wonderful :) btw haha)
Thanks! I hit follow so I'm sure I'll stop by often!

-Bella

Lia Brasil said...

Clicks maravilhosos! Parabéns!