Friday, November 12, 2010

HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN A 38 YEAR OLD HALF NAKED MAN HULA DANCE?



Hello blog. I have missed you. I'm having difficulty finding the time to come here and post pictures and write stories.

Since my last post, we celebrated Halloween and Jake and I flew away to Hawaii for 5 nights without our children!! It was heavenly. I read an entire book. I drank and ate and slept and swam and slept and relaxed. Even the airplane ride was fun. And mostly, it was so nice to be with my husband without the distractions and demands of our children.

Thank you Seema for taking care of the wee ones. I know they worked you over. I hope they didn't scare you too much. We sure are glad you are here!

2 comments:

fitness said...

hello; i like ur blog and u can visit my blog link
http://camfrogbayi.blog.com

Steve finn said...

Nice Pictures, What camera are you using?