Monday, September 13, 2010

WEEKEND

(Daddy and some Daddy friends went to Pasley this past weekend to re-shingle our roof. For those Daddies who read my blog, thank you!! I understand that it was not a traditional "boys weekend" of drinking and leisure and a morning of golf, but rather a weekend of hard manual labour in the pouring rain. Anyway, we are very thankful to have a new roof over our heads).

So while Daddy was roofing in the rain, the kids and I spent Saturday with Annie and her girls over in her hood.



My kids love cats. Maybe because we we don't have one, and never will have one.





We saw the movie "Despicable Me" and I laughed my butt off. It was so funny, despite being anxious that Will wouldn't wear his 3D glasses and essentially watched an hour and a half of fuzziness.

(I had nothing to do with Sam wearing black socks with his crocs).



And my sister took Clara skating twice. Despite our efforts not to start up any sort of hockey program (we are encouraging summer water activities), sissy also took Clara to a hockey drop in (which she loved).





And I can't believe how old she looks in this picture (waaaa!)



No comments: