Thursday, September 2, 2010

2

It has come to my attention, after just recently photographing a 4 day old, that Will is not, in fact a baby.

He is actually pretty big. And I am utterly smitten with him right now.

When you ask him how old he is, he tells you 2. And when you ask him what his name is he tells you 2 (not to be confused with Sue).

Jake was just commenting on how much he has changed over the summer. He is taller, poops in the toilet, talks more, plays with his siblings, counts to 5, makes motor noises with his boat, jumps on the trampoline, runs fast, rides his trike even faster...

But he is also still soft and squishy and cuddly, and still my baby.



He got some dirt in his eye here.



This is actually a baby (my friend's new little guy). I'm kind of smitten with this size too.

No comments: