Tuesday, November 3, 2009

JUST A FEW MORE

Just a few more Halloween pictures before I move on to Christmas.  

The family across the street from us invited the kids and I to a fabulous Halloween party. When we arrived, the husband commented that he was impressed that we were actually wearing shoes.  I think we have a reputation for always being barefoot here in the neighbourhood (I don't think that is necessarily good).  Anyway, I was relieved that they had a party, because quite frankly, I think I did a miserable job this year getting into the Halloween spirit.  At best we hung some ghosts in our tree, carved a couple of pumpkins and had monster toes for lunch.  But I have decided that I'm going to make up for it for Christmas. I'm going ALL out!!

I know I have posted a lot of Clara as Pocahontas, but she was giving me some really good serious, big eyed looks that day.  







No comments: